8.00am – 4.30pm Monday to Friday
Location: Hopwood Centre entrace via Leichardt Street
Phone the Physiotherapy Department on 03 5485 5841 or the Nurse Unit Manager outside these times on 03 5485 5225
- Our trained staff provide education for patients with, or at risk of developing lymphoedema. We utilise a range of self-management strategies, prescription of compression garments and equipment to target any concerns. We encourage relaxation and stress management, combined with gradual return to exercise to support you.
- Lymphoedema referrals are to be directed to the Echuca Regional Health Specialist Consulting Suites.
- Referrals are triaged by the Physiotherapy Department and patient appointments made accordingly.
- Contact the Nurse Unit Manager on 03 5485 5225 for any enquiries.
- There is no charge to public clients.
- Clients may elect to use their private health insurance – please enquire for further information on our “no gaps” policy.