8.00am – 4.30pm Monday to Friday
Location: Cancer and Wellness Centre corner Service and Haverfield St
Phone the Chemotherapy Unit on 03 5445 2435 or the Nurse Unit Manager on 03 5485 5225
- Our twelve chair Chemotherapy Unit is bright, modern and comfortable. We offer chemotherapy treatment to people living in the Echuca/Moama community and surrounding areas. Our nursing staff are qualified chemotherapy nurses who are able to deliver a wide variety of treatments.
- A weekly specialist Medical Oncologist and Haematology clinic is held at Echuca Regional Health for new and review outpatient consultations.
- The Visiting Medical Oncologists and Haematologist oversee the care provided in the Chemotherapy Unit.
- Visiting rotation Oncologist- fortnightly clinic in collaboration with Bendigo Peter McCallum.
- Medical Oncology and Haematology referrals are to be directed to the Echuca Regional Health Specialist Consulting Suites for Dr Say Ng, Dr Rob Blum, Dr Rob Campbell or Dr Chloe Georgiou Ph 03 54855864 Fax 54855885.
- Referrals are triaged by the Medical Oncologist and patient appointments made accordingly.
- Haematology referrals are to be directed to
- Contact the Nurse Unit Manager on 03 5485 5225 or Chemotherapy Unit on 03 5445 2435.
- There is no charge to public clients.
- Clients may elect to use their private health insurance – please enquire for further information on our “no gaps” policy.