HEALTH SERVICE AND AGED CARE ENTRY RESTRICTIONS
The following are entry requirements for care facilities:
Visitor hours are between 10:00am and 6:00pm daily.
- Residents at care facilities can have up to five visitors per day if the visitors show evidence of a negative result from a rapid antigen test taken at the care facility on the same day of the visit.
- If rapid antigen tests cannot be obtained, the resident may have up to two visitors a day.
- All visits must take place in residents’ bedrooms or outside, (children are encouraged to visit outside if they cannot wear masks).
- Visitors must wear an N95 at all time when on site. Under no circumstances are they to be removed. These will be provided by Glanville Village.
- Do not visit if you have a fever OR chills OR acute respiratory infection (e.g., cough, sore throat, shortness of breath, runny nose, or loss or changes in sense of smell or taste) headache, myalgia, stuffy nose, nausea, vomiting, diarrhoea or have been a close contact with a person diagnosed COVID-19 positive.
- For end of life visits, please contact the facility for additional information.
For enquiries for Glanville Village, please call (03) 5485 5465.
Glanville Village is a 60 bed high-care facility, offering permanent and respite beds. Residents are offered the best in care and services. As the facility is a part of Echuca Regional Health, and is located on the hospital grounds, residents have easy access to local medical, investigative and allied health services.
Some of the services offered to residents include:
- Choice of Doctor;
- Laundry facilities;
- Occupational therapy;
- Speech Therapy;
- Social Worker;
- Aboriginal Liaison;
- An 11 seat bus for outings.
Glanville Village employs over 70 highly skilled staff to care for residents. These include Registered Nurses , Enrolled Nurses, Personal Care Assistants, a Leisure and Lifestyle team, Environmental Services, food services staff and a handyman.
Volunteers are another part of our extended family whose services are invaluable. The interests of our volunteers are matched to those of our residents for mutual benefit. To volunteer your services at Glanville Village, visit our volunteers page for more information.
The philosophy of care at Glanville Village is person-centred, and we focus on best practice for residents and their families. Residents are involved in care planning. Leisure and lifestyle programs are designed to suit residents’ individual needs.
Residents and families can often be found enjoying a BBQ lunch or dinner, participating in one of the many activities or strolling around the gardens. Maintaining contact with family and friends is an important part of the lifestyle program at Glanville Village. Each Tuesday morning residents and family can be seen enjoying cappuccinos and morning tea in the Café Bar. Friday afternoons from 2.00 pm onwards, ‘Happy Hour’ Takes place.
The Glanville Village bus is used for shopping trips and taking residents on outings. Entertainment is also arranged with dance and singing groups performing for residents. Local school children also attend weekly to assist residents with gardening, reading or playing with pets.
All enquiries, including fees and charges can be directed to Glanville Village (03) 5485 5465.
Fees will vary depending on individual circumstances. Click here for fee information.