Glanville Village – COVID-19 Visitor Restrictions
This week the Victorian Chief Health Officer’s has removed all visitor limit restrictions to hospital and aged care facilities. This means that the number, length or purpose of visiting is not limited; however, COVID Safe practices still apply.
- Visiting hours are from 12:00 Noon until 6:00 PM daily.
- Room capacity limits do not apply to resident only rooms
- Room capacity limits∗ do apply in communal spaces accessed by both residents and visitors ∗Check with Glanville staff for room limits
- Physical distancing rules will apply which means that there is a limit on the number of people that can gather in a space.
- All visitors on entering the facility must have their temperature checked, wear a mask (unless they are under 12 years of age or have a medical condition that precludes them wearing a mask), sign a declaration in relation to their health and any contact with people known to have been coronavirus positive in the previous 14 days and use the hand hygiene provided on entering and leaving the residents room
- For Echuca Regional Health visitor requirements, click here for more information.
Glanville Village is a 60 bed high-care facility, offering permanent and respite beds. Residents are offered the best in care and services. As the facility is a part of Echuca Regional Health, and is located on the hospital grounds, residents have easy access to local medical, investigative and allied health services.
Some of the services offered to residents include:
- Choice of Doctor;
- Laundry facilities;
- Occupational therapy;
- Speech Therapy;
- Social Worker;
- Aboriginal Liaison;
- An 11 seat bus for outings.
Glanville Village employs over 70 highly skilled staff to care for residents. These include Registered Nurses , Enrolled Nurses, Personal Care Assistants, a Leisure and Lifestyle team, Environmental Services, food services staff and a handyman.
Volunteers are another part of our extended family whose services are invaluable. The interests of our volunteers are matched to those of our residents for mutual benefit. To volunteer your services at Glanville Village, visit our volunteers page for more information.
The philosophy of care at Glanville Village is person-centred, and we focus on best practice for residents and their families. Residents are involved in care planning. Leisure and lifestyle programs are designed to suit residents’ individual needs.
Residents and families can often be found enjoying a BBQ lunch or dinner, participating in one of the many activities or strolling around the gardens. Maintaining contact with family and friends is an important part of the lifestyle program at Glanville Village. Each Tuesday morning residents and family can be seen enjoying cappuccinos and morning tea in the Café Bar. Friday afternoons from 2.00 pm onwards, ‘Happy Hour’ Takes place.
The Glanville Village bus is used for shopping trips and taking residents on outings. Entertainment is also arranged with dance and singing groups performing for residents. Local school children also attend weekly to assist residents with gardening, reading or playing with pets.
All enquiries, including fees and charges can be directed to Glanville Village (03) 5485 5465.
Consumer Experience Survey Results
To view the Glanville consumer experience survey results for July 2020, please click here.
Fees will vary depending on individual circumstances. Click here for fee information.