Glanville Village – COVID-19 Visitor Restrictions
To protect our residents, workforce and the wider community amid COVID-19, we have made the difficult but necessary decision to restrict visitation to Glanville Village until further notice as follows:
- Visiting hours are from 12:00 Noon until 6:00 PM daily.
- Maximum of one visit per resident per day for a maximum of 1 hour.
- Limit of 2 visitors at any one time for the purpose of providing end of life support to a resident
- Limit of 1 visitor at any one time for the purpose of providing essential care and support (e.g. Meals) or for the purpose of providing a resident with immediate emotional and social wellbeing (e.g. supporting a resident with cognitive decline)
- Visitors must meet COVID-19 screening criteria at the entrance of Glanville prior to entry.
- We appreciate this will have an impact on our community but ask for your patience and understanding as we try to limit the spread of COVID-19 in the community and ensure the safety of our residents and our workforce.
- For Echuca Regional Health visitor requirements, click here for more information.
Glanville Village is a 60 bed high-care facility, offering permanent and respite beds. Residents are offered the best in care and services. As the facility is a part of Echuca Regional Health, and is located on the hospital grounds, residents have easy access to local medical, investigative and allied health services.
Some of the services offered to residents include:
- Choice of Doctor;
- Laundry facilities;
- Occupational therapy;
- Speech Therapy;
- Social Worker;
- Aboriginal Liaison;
- An 11 seat bus for outings.
Glanville Village employs over 70 highly skilled staff to care for residents. These include Registered Nurses , Enrolled Nurses, Personal Care Assistants, a Leisure and Lifestyle team, Environmental Services, food services staff and a handyman.
Volunteers are another part of our extended family whose services are invaluable. The interests of our volunteers are matched to those of our residents for mutual benefit. To volunteer your services at Glanville Village, visit our volunteers page for more information.
The philosophy of care at Glanville Village is person-centred, and we focus on best practice for residents and their families. Residents are involved in care planning. Leisure and lifestyle programs are designed to suit residents’ individual needs.
Residents and families can often be found enjoying a BBQ lunch or dinner, participating in one of the many activities or strolling around the gardens. Maintaining contact with family and friends is an important part of the lifestyle program at Glanville Village. Each Tuesday morning residents and family can be seen enjoying cappuccinos and morning tea in the Café Bar. Friday afternoons from 2.00 pm onwards, ‘Happy Hour’ Takes place.
The Glanville Village bus is used for shopping trips and taking residents on outings. Entertainment is also arranged with dance and singing groups performing for residents. Local school children also attend weekly to assist residents with gardening, reading or playing with pets.
All enquiries, including fees and charges can be directed to Glanville Village (03) 5485 5465.
Consumer Experience Survey Results
To view the Glanville consumer experience survey results for January 2020, please click here.
Fees will vary depending on individual circumstances. Click here for fee information.