Whether you are new to volunteering, or have previous experience, ERH is committed to giving you the opportunity to volunteer your services and time in an area that interests you, gives you the most satisfaction and meets the needs of ERH.
To be eligible to volunteer at Echuca Regional Health, you need to:
- Be aged 16 years or over
- Be able to commit to volunteering for at least 6 months
- Have no criminal history of violence, drug offences, sex offences or crimes against children, and must be willing to obtain a Police Check prior to commencement
- Working With Children Check and/or NDIS Worker Screening Check upon request
- COVID-19 vaccination (minimum of 3 doses)
- Contribute skills and experience gained from paid employment, or volunteer experience in a similar role, with referees able to attest to this.
If you are unable to apply online please contact our office on 03 5485 5434 to discuss further.