|Hours:||8.00am - 4.30pm Monday to Friday|
|Location:||The Hopwood Centre, Leichardt St, Echcua|
|Phone:||03 5485 5801|
|Fax:||03 5485 5833|
The dietetic department provides a range of services to:
- Inpatients of Echuca Regional Health
- Glanville Village aged care facility
- Community service
- Sub-acute ward
- Transition Care Program (TCP)
- Ante natal classes
- Diabetes and Cardiac programs
- Community Rehabilitation Centre (CRC)
- GEM at Home
The role of the dietetic department includes:
- Assessment of nutritional status. This includes individual dietary plan advice and practical strategies.
- Individual consultations for people in the community. A medical referral for this service is preferred. Or if over 18 and prefer to self refer please contact the Hopwood Centre for a self referral form
- Appointments can be made through Integrated Care Services, by phoning 03 5485 5801.
- Support to the Food Services Department of Echuca Hospital, to ensure meals are nutritionally balanced and meet the needs of clients.
- Management of Home Enteral Nutrition to clients in Echuca.
CRC clients have the opportunity to consult with a dietitian through the CRC program.
Renal and pre-operative patients have the option to consult with a dietitian through community appointments
$15.70 per consultation
$10.20 per consultation for holders of a Health Care Card or under 18 years
Fees do not apply for services to:
- Inpatients and outpatients of Echuca Regional Health.
Departments and Services In Patient Services Dietetics & Nutrition