These terms and conditions may be modified at any time. The modification shall be effective immediately upon posting to the web site. Your continued use of the Echuca Regional Health website shall be deemed to be your conclusive acceptance of the modified terms and conditions.
The use of this site is subject to the following terms and conditions of use:
Acceptable Use Policy
Changes to the site and services provided
- The content of the pages of this site is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Echuca Regional Health will make every effort to ensure that the site and services are constantly operational.
- Echuca Regional Health reserves the right to modify, discontinue or suspend all or part of the site or its services at any time without notice.
- You must not use the site in any way that causes, or is likely to cause, the site or access to it to be interrupted, damaged or impaired in any way.
- You must not to use or attempt to use the site for any unlawful, criminal or negligent purpose. This includes but is not limited to password cracking, social engineering (defrauding others into releasing their passwords), denial-of-service attacks, harmful and malicious destruction of data, injection of computer viruses and intentional invasion of privacy.
- You must not use the site to misrepresent your identity or affiliation with any person or organisation.
- You must not to use any part of the site which you are not authorised to use or devise ways to circumvent security in order to access part of the site which you are not authorised to access.
Donations to Echuca Regional Health or Echuca Regional Health Foundation are tax deductable and as such you will be issued with a receipt including DGR compliant information.
All payments are in Australian Dollars.
Donations are non-refundable, please see refund policy for details.
You agree not to use an invalid or unauthorised credit card. Once a donation is made, the transaction is final and not subject to dispute unless unauthorised use of your payment card is proven.
Credit card transactions are securely protected using Secure Socket Layer (SSL) certificates.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to enable you to visit other websites of interest easily. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement.
Terms of Trade
These Terms of Trade broadly outline and describe the core terms on which the organisation (Echuca Regional Health) will transact its business – to read our Terms of trade in full please follow the link here.
Disclaimer and No Liability
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this site meet your specific requirements.
- In no circumstances will we be liable for any loss or damages, whether direct or indirect, arising out of your use of the site and the services provided there or your inability to use them.
Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of Victoria, Australia and any relevant Australian Federal laws.
Copyright in the text, images, software, logos, icons, sound recordings and HTML code, content and other copyright material in this website is owned or licensed by Echuca Regional Health for use on this website.
The site contains material which is owned by or licensed to Echuca Regional Health, and is protected by intellectual property law. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics of the site. Reproduction of this material is prohibited other than for your own personal, non-commercial use, provided that the material is not altered in any way and no trademark, copyright mark or other proprietary notice is removed from the material in question..