|Hours:||8:00am - 4:30pm|
|Location:||1st Floor Lumeah Building, entrance via Leichardt Street|
|Phone:||03 5485 5231|
|Fax:||03 5485 5238|
Community Nursing provides nursing care to people in their home. The service is available to people living within a 25km radius of Echuca Moama and is available to people of all ages.
The range of services include:
- Hygiene assessment and assistance
- Medication supervision
- Wound care management
- Monitoring and support of people with chronic illness
- Palliative care nursing
- Nursing care following hospital discharge
- Assessment and referral to other service providers
This service is supported by funding from the Commonwealth and Victorian Governments under the Community Home Support Programme (CHSP)
- Anyone can refer to our service.
- For Department of Veterans’ Affairs clients, a doctor’s written authority is required to access the service.
- Transport Accident Commission and Work Cover clients can access the service if approved by the insurer.
- The person must agree to being referred to the service.
Community Nursing is able to provide services through funding from the CHSP and HACC program. This funding is available for older, frail people and young people with disabilities to assist them in the community.
Departments and Services Outpatient Services and ERH at Home Community Nursing Service