|Hours:||8.30am - 5.00pm Monday to Friday|
|Location:||Medical Consulting Suites, 17 Francis Street, Echuca|
|Phone:||03 5485 5800|
|Fax:||03 5485 5885|
Alcohol and Other Drug Services (AOD) at Echuca Regional Health can assist with a wide range of issues associated with the use of alcohol and other drugs. The Service is funded to provide Assessment, Counselling and Care & Recovery Coordination throughout the Shire of Campaspe. Appointments are available in Echuca and Rochester.
The service works from a Harm minimisation philosophy. The clinician may assist the client to address issues such as relationship issues mental health, legal matters, health concerns and other issues associated with Alcohol and other Drug use.
Services provided are:
- Alcohol and Other Drug counselling for individuals and/or their families/friends. Individuals, couples and families can request appointments.
- Care and Recovery coordination
- Referral to residential rehabilitation programs.
- Echuca Primary Care Clinic (Methadone Suboxone prescriber available).
- Drink Driver Program (Fees apply for this program; see further details under generalist counselling).
- Needle Syringe Program
How to Refer
Referrals for Intake occur by telephoning the Regions Central Intake line “ACSO” PH: 1300 022 760. People residing outside of the Shire may be seen at one of the above locations.
No fees apply, with the exception of the Drink Drive Program
Departments and Services Medical Consulting Suites Alcohol & Other Drugs