What does the Echuca Regional Health Foundation do?
The ERH Foundation fund has been established to preserve and grow the legacy of the former Echuca Regional Health Foundation Trust Fund which was originally established in 1998.
The objectives of the ERH Foundation are to:
- Ensure principle funds donated to the ERH Foundation Fund are maintained in perpetuity
- New funds donated to ERH Foundation Fund are added to the principle and maintained in perpetuity
- Interest earned may be allocated to the purchase of patient care equipment and health care projects, with the approval of the ERH Board of Management;
- In the interest of transparency, all funds received by the ERH Foundation Fund remain separate from Echuca Regional Health’s operating budget;
- Engage with the community to ensure an increase in the principle of the fund.
How can you get involved?
Community support is vital for the growth and development of our health service. Your support, no matter how large or small, will make a difference. Many services offered by Echuca Regional Health can be improved with your help. Your donation of $2 or more is tax-deductible and a receipt will be mailed to you promptly. Please be assured your details will remain confidential.