|Hours:||8:30am – 5:00pm (7 days a fortnight)|
|Location:||The Hopwood Centre, Leichardt St, Echuca|
|Phone:||03 5485 5801|
|Fax:||03 5485 5833|
A podiatrist specialises in the assessment, diagnosis and management of disorders of the foot or lower limbs. These services may include:
- High risk foot care (eg: ulcers, or diabetic foot complications).
- Vascular assessment of those with suspected vascular compromise to their lower limbs (ie: with Doppler Ultrasound).
- Biomechanical & gait assessments. (ie: due to poor balance issues, falls risk, or pain when ambulating, fallen arches, leg length differences).
- Nail pathologies (ie thickened nail growth).
- Bone, joint, or soft tissue complaints (ie: arthritis or injury related).
- Treatment of corns, warts, & callus.
- Diabetic foot care education.
- Skin complaints relating to the feet (ie: tinea Pedis, psoriasis, & dry skin complaints).
This service is supported by funding from the Commonwealth and Victorian Governments under the HACC program
Clients who are aged 65 years or older (50 for indigenous clients), and have a permanent disability or functional deficit – please access referral via My Aged Care on 1800 200 422.
NDIS clients can access via Self Referral. Queries to Hopwood Centre on (03) 5485 5801.
$15.50 per consultation
$10.10 per consultation for holders of a Health Care Card or under 18 years
Any additional costs (ie: orthotic treatments) shall be explained before treatment commences
Departments and Services Allied Health Podiatry