|Hours:||8:30am – 4:30pm|
|Location:||The Hopwood Centre, Leichardt St, Echuca|
|Phone:||03 5485 5801|
|Fax:||03 5485 5833|
A podiatrist specialises in the assessment, diagnosis and management of disorders of the foot or lower limbs. These services may include:
- High risk foot care (ie: ulcers, or diabetic foot complications)
- Vascular assessment of those with suspected vascular compromise to their lower limbs (ie: with Doppler Ultrasound)
- Biomechanical & gait assessments (ie: due to poor balance issues, falls risk, or pain when ambulating, fallen arches, leg length differences)
- Nail pathologies (ie: thickened nail growth)
- Bone, joint, or soft tissue complaints (ie: arthritis or injury related)
- Treatment of corns, warts, & callus
- Diabetic foot care education
- Skin complaints relating to the feet (ie: tinea Pedis, psoriasis, & dry skin complaints)
Clients under 65 require a referral from their GP or Health professional.
Phone: 03 5485 5801
or Fax: 03 5485 5833
Clients aged 65 years or older (50 for indigenous clients), and have a permanent disability or functional deficit – please call My Aged Care on 1800 200 422.
NDIS participants – call 03 5485 5801 or Fax 03 5485 5833.
Community Client Consultations:
$11.00 Health Care/Pension Card Holders
$11.00 Under 18 years of age
$16.00 Non-Health Care/pension Card Holders
Extra charges apply for Consumables and Equipment. Any additional costs (ie: orthotic treatments) shall be explained before treatment commences.
NDIS, DVA, TAC, Workcover and Home Care Packages level 3 & 4 clients are charged the scheduled rate.
Any additional costs shall be explained before treatment commences.
Departments and Services Outpatient Services and ERH at Home Podiatry