|Hours:||8:00am – 4:30pm Monday to Friday|
|Location:||IPAC Office – Ground Floor, Lumeah Building (Ground Floor), entrance via Leichardt Street|
|Phone:||03 5485 5855|
|Fax:||03 5485 5925|
The Complex Care Program (HARP) is a community program based at Echuca Regional Health. Clients are seen in their homes. Complex Care aims to improve the health experience and quality of life for people who are living with complex health issues. This is achieved through:
- Review of core needs with a focus on the client, the family and any carers
- Individual care programs
- Disease Management through education
- Support and assistance for the client to self-manage
- Home visits and telephone support
- Co-ordination of care with other health care workers
- Assistance to the client and their family to make use of health and community services
- Emotional support for clients and families
The program is primarily aimed at people eighteen years and over however the program will consider people younger than this.
Services are provided to individuals and their families with:
- Chronic respiratory disease
- Chronic heart failure
- Chronic and complex social needs
Referrals are accepted from health providers, community service agencies, individuals and their families.
There is no charge for this service.
Departments and Services Community Services and ERH at Home Complex Care Program