|Hours:||8:00am – 4:30pm Monday to Friday|
|Location:||Ground Floor, Lumeah Building entrance via Leichardt Street|
|Phone:||03 5485 5855|
|Fax:||03 5485 5925|
Complex Care supports people who are living with complex health issues. Clients are seen in their own homes. This is achieved through:
- Review of needs with a focus on the client, the family and any carers
- Individual care programs
- Disease Management and education
- Support and assistance for the client to self-manage
- Home visits and telephone support
- Co-ordination of care with other health care workers
- Assistance to the client and their family to make use of health and community services
- Emotional support for clients and families
Services are provided to individuals and their families with:
- Chronic respiratory disease
- Chronic heart failure
- Chronic and complex social needs
Complex Care also provides Remote Patient Monitoring (RPM) and can assist with Hospital Passports for people with a disability.
Referrals can be made by individuals and their families, health providers and community service agencies.
Please fax to 54855925 or call 54855855 for more information.
There is a free service.
Departments and Services Outpatient Services and ERH at Home Complex Care