Covid-19 Vaccination Information
Thursday 25 August, 2022 is the last day our Covid-19 vaccination clinic will be operating from the previous Echuca South School site.
The easiest and fastest way to now get vaccinated is through your GP or local pharmacy.
To find your closest provider and for more information please visit- COVID-19 Vaccine Clinic Finder | Australian Government Department of Health and Aged Care
ERH thanks the staff and community for their support during the past 8 months at this site.
Being up to date with vaccinations is your best protection against severe illness.
Covid-19 ‘winter dose’
Eligible people can receive their winter dose 3 months after receiving their third dose (booster) or after having COVID-19 if infection has occurred since the person’s third dose:
Winter dose is now available to:
- adults aged 50 years and above
- adults aged 30 and above now have the option to receive a winter dose of a COVID-19 vaccine.
In addition to the above, winter dose is also available to:
- people aged 16 years and above who are severely immunocompromised
- residents of aged care or disability care facilities
- Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people aged 50 years and above
- people aged 16 years and above who have a medical condition that increases the risk of severe COVID-19 illness
- people aged 16 years and above who have disabilities with significant, complex, or multiple health issues, which increase the risk of poor outcomes from COVID-19 infection
More information is available via Get vaccinated | Coronavirus Victoria