ERH COVID Vaccination Clinic
238 High Street Echuca
The ERH Vaccination Clinic is open:
AstraZeneca walk-ins available during clinic times.
Location: 238 High Street South, Echuca – Vivid owned building.
Please bring along your Medicare Card and Drivers Licence with you for either vaccine.
Off street parking available
COVID Vaccinations available at our clinic:
Pfizer Vaccination Information
A booking is preferred for all Pfizer Bookings. Limited walk up appointments are available for Pfizer.
AstraZeneca Vaccination Information
AstraZeneca is available via walk in during clinic times.
Vaccination Eligibility Information
- Everyone aged 12 years and over is now eligible to receive a COVID-19 Vaccine
- Anyone aged 12 years and over is eligible to receive the Pfizer vaccine
- Anyone aged 18 years and over can receive the AstraZeneca vaccine.
- Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people, and people with a disability or special requirements, can visit any Victorian vaccination centre to get vaccinated, without needing to book an appointment.
- You don’t have to be a Victorian resident to get a COVID-19 vaccine in Victoria.
- You do not need a Medicare card or individual healthcare identifier to get vaccinated at a vaccination centre.
- For more information on who can get vaccinated, visit: https://www.coronavirus.vic.gov.au/who-can-get-vaccinated
Third dose COVID-19 vaccinations
COVID-19 third dose vaccinations are now available at our clinic to anyone aged 18 and over who had their second dose of a COVID-19 vaccine more than six months ago.
Pfizer is the recommended booster vaccine.
People who have had other vaccines in their previous doses can safely have Pfizer as a third vaccine.
You must have had your 2nd dose 6 months prior to receiving your 3rd dose
Please bring proof of your vaccination doses to your appointment
- How do I access my MyGov Account and Vaccination Confirmation?
- Patient Information on thrombosis with thrombocytopenia
- Shared decision-making guide for women who are pregnant, breastfeeding or planning pregnancy
- For general vaccination information and eligibility from the Australian Government, please click here.