ERH COVID Vaccination Clinic
238 High Street Echuca
The new COVID Vaccination clinic site will support the increase in the vaccination roll out in our community. We will continue to provide updates, increase booking spaces and widen eligibility for our community to receive Pfizer as supply is received.
The ERH Vaccination Clinic is open:
Tuesday 10am – 4pm
AstraZeneca walk-ins, please arrive any time after 11am
Location: 238 High Street South, Echuca – Vivid owned building.
Please bring along your Medicare Card and Drivers Licence with you for either vaccine.
Off street parking available
COVID Vaccination Eligibility
Which vaccine you will receive?
Vaccines are administered following the advice of the Australian Technical Advisory Group on Immunisation (ATAGI):
- The Pfizer vaccine will be offered to 12-59 year olds, all health care workers, quarantine and border workers, household contacts of hotel quarantine workers and border workers, and residential aged and disability care workers and residents. Booking required via links below.
- The AstraZeneca vaccine will be offered to people aged 60 years and over. No booking required.
For more information on who can get vaccinated, visit: https://www.coronavirus.vic.gov.au/who-can-get-vaccinated
Pfizer Vaccination Information
A booking is required for all Pfizer Bookings. Please click on the appropriate link below to book your vaccination. All bookings will be screened for eligibility at the clinic prior to vaccination.
Please note, if there are no booking dates or times available, the current allocation are booked out. Please continue to visit the booking links as new dates and times become available.
Further dates will be added to these booking links as our Pfizer supply is confirmed.
AstraZeneca Vaccination Information
If you are seeking your AstraZeneca vaccination, please just attend the clinic at a time that suits you on the above clinic days. No booking is necessary.
ERH are now able to support people 60 years and over with their first dose of Astra Zeneca. No appointment is necessary. Please arrive any time after 11am for walk-in appointments.
For those 18- 39 years of age who are seeking AstraZeneca, please attend our clinic and discuss with a Nurse Immuniser. Vaccinations can be provided when informed consent is given.
- Patient Information on thrombosis with thrombocytopenia
- Shared decision-making guide for women who are pregnant, breastfeeding or planning pregnancy
- For general vaccination information and eligibility from the Australian Government, please click here.