Employment opportunity to become a Registered Undergraduate Student of Nursing (RUSON)…..Interested?
- You are employed by the health organaistion to work as a RUSON
- You apply direct to the hospital of your choice
- Career pathway into your graduate year
- You are paid at a rate of $22.75p/h
- You are employed 2 days per week for 10 months
- You work under the supervision of a RN within a defined duties list list equivalent to a second year nurse
- Organisations are flexible when it comes to your placement and exams
- Professional development days are included and gives you a chance to network with other graduate nurses
- Rehabilitation Unit (One position)
- Surgical/Theatre Unit (one position)
- Medical Unit (One position)
A RUSON is a person currently enrolled at a University to undertake an undergraduate nursing degree, and who at commencement has successfully completed not less than 12 months of a Bachelor of Nursing degree.
For more information contact Meaghan Douglas
(03) 5485 5498
Education What's On Registered Undergraduate Student of Nursing