This is a 52-week program commencing January 27th 2021.
1 position at 0.8 EFT (8 days per fortnight).
Rotations are offered in Maternity and Surgical Units.
This program is designed to assist with transition from student to Registered Nurse /Registered Midwife and to provide consolidation of knowledge and skills whilst using a holistic approach to the delivery of nursing care.
- Access to Elearning programs
- Accommodation available on site
- Clinical Nurse Educators
- Clinical Support Nurses
- Clinical and non-clinical staff
- Graduate Nurse Coordinator
- Internal in-service programs
- Orientation time
- Paid Professional Development days
- Supernumerary time
- Simulation sessions
Zoom facilitated information sessions.
Available every Tuesday in May from 1100-1200hrs.
Also available in June and July at times to suit students.
Interested candidates are encouraged to email Jodie Watson email@example.com for link and password for zoom sessions, for more information or to suggest a time in June or July
- Register with Post Graduate Medical Council of Victoria (PMCV) Allocation and Placement Service (APS) from Monday 13 July 2020 to Monday 3 August 2020.
- Application to Health Services by Wednesday 5 August 2020.
- PMCV closing date for change of preferences Friday 25 September 2020.
- PMCV match results available via email and login Monday 19 October 2020.
Register with Post Graduate Medical Council of Victoria (PMCV) Allocation and Placement Service (APS)
Registration opens on Monday 13 July 2020 and closes on Monday 3 August 2020.
List Echuca Regional Health Graduate Nurse / Graduate Midwife Program as a preference.
Nominate 2 referees. Provide name, position, email and phone contact details of each referee.
Submit application directly to the Echuca Regional Health Careers Website and choose Echuca Regional Health Graduate Nurse / Graduate Midwife Program. Click here to access the site.
Cover letter (1 page)
Curriculum Vitae: please include list of placements undertaken during Undergraduate Studies. Please include organisation and dates.
Academic Transcript: we understand that this will not yet be complete.
Police Check for 2020.
Working with Children Check.
Clinical Placement Reports: we require the entire document, preferably from Acute placements in final year. We understand that you may not have completed 2 final year placements so please forward a third-year placement report if needed.
Selection criteria response (brief)
Education Careers at ERH ERH Registered Nurse / Registered Midwife Graduate Program