This is a 52-week program commencing January 27th 2021.
Eleven positions at 0.8 EFT (8 days per fortnight).
Rotations are offered in Medical, Surgical, Aged Care, Renal Dialysis, Medical Day Treatment Unit, Community Nursing, Perioperative Unit, Emergency, Inpatient Rehabilitation Unit and High Dependency Unit.
Three graduates will undertake rotations in Emergency, Aged Care and Inpatient Rehabilitation Unit. Other graduates will undertake 2 rotations being a ward-based environment and a specialty area.
The graduate program is designed to help the Graduate Nurse transition from student to Registered Nurse and to provide consolidation of knowledge and skills whilst using a holistic approach to the delivery of nursing care.
- Access to Elearning programs
- Accommodation available on site
- Clinical and non-clinical staff
- Clinical Nurse Educators
- Clinical Support Nurses
- Graduate Nurse Coordinator
- Internal in-service programs
- Orientation time
- Paid Professional Development days
- Simulation sessions
- Supernumerary time
Zoom facilitated information sessions.
Available every Tuesday in May from 1100-1200hrs
Also available in June and July at times to suit students.
Interested candidates are encouraged to email Jodie Watson firstname.lastname@example.org for a link and password for zoom sessions, for more information or to suggest a time in June or July.
- Register with Post Graduate Medical Council of Victoria (PMCV) Allocation and Placement Service (APS) from Monday 13 July 2020 to Monday 3 August 2020.
- Application to Health Services by Wednesday 5 August 2020.
- PMCV closing date for change of preferences Friday 25 September 2020.
- PMCV match results available via email and login Monday 19 October 2020.
Register with Post Graduate Medical Council of Victoria (PMCV) Allocation and Placement Service (APS).
Registration opens on Monday 13 July 2020 and closes on Monday 3 August 2020.
List Echuca Regional Health Graduate Nurse Program as a preference.
Nominate 2 referees. Provide name, position, email and phone contact details of each referee.
Submit application directly to the Echuca Regional Health Careers site and choose Echuca Regional Health Graduate Nurse Program. Click here to access the site.
- Cover letter (1 page)
- Curriculum Vitae: please include a list of dates and organisations where placements have been undertaken during Undergraduate Studies.
- Academic Transcript: we understand that this will not yet be complete.
- Police Check for 2020.
- Working with Children Check.
- Two Clinical Placement Reports: We require the entire document preferably from an acute placement in final year. We understand that you may not have completed 2 final year placements so please forward a second-year placement report from an acute placement if needed.
- Selection criteria response (brief).
Education Careers at ERH ERH Registered Nurse Graduate Program