All applications must be submitted online via Echuca Regional Health’s online recruitment portal. Click here to access the site.
ERH has multiple opportunities for motivated PGY2/3+ Hospital Medical Officers to join the medical team for the 2021 clinical year, commencing 1 February 2021.
- Paediatrics & Obstetrics
- Emergency Medicine
- General Medicine
- General Practice (TBC)
Be a part of a growing outer regional health service that offers:
- High-quality training and educational opportunities
- Ample opportunities to assist in general, orthopaedic and other surgeries
- Access to on-site FACEM led simulation training
- Career progression support, including access to Rural Generalist Training pathways
Loddon Mallee Rural Generalist Program
The Victorian Rural Generalist Program (VRGP) is a statewide end-to-end Rural Generalist training program that allows the future rural generalist workforce to train, work and live in rural and regional Victoria.
Trainees will gain access to training positions across a variety of clinical settings, both hospital-based and community based, to provide a rich clinical training experience that demonstrates the variety of rural generalist career options in Victoria.
In addition to providing a diverse and rewarding training experience, the long-term objective of the VRGP is to increase the employment of rural generalists in rural health services and communities across Victoria.
Echuca Regional Health is proud to provide opportunities for those wishing to commence along the Rural Generalist Pathway within the Loddon Mallee Region.
Specifically, junior doctors who choose a rural generalist pathway experience;
- A sense of community and connection
- Case Management – one on one case management in order to prioritise placements and rotations throughout the Rural Generalist pathway.
- Collaboration with – General Practices, Health Services and GP Colleges (Murray City Coast GP Training- MCCC), to navigate your pathway and support you to achieve your career goals
- Education and Supervision Support
- Potential for two to three year contracts
Loddon Mallee Rural Generalist Pathways
Victorian Rural Generalist Program Victorian Rural Generalist Program (VRGP)
For further information on the Loddon Mallee Rural Generalist Program please contact
ERH Medical Workforce Unit
03 5485 5041
Education Careers at ERH PGY2