|Hours:||Monday to Friday 8:00am—5.00pm|
|Location:||The Hopwood Centre, Leichardt Street, Echuca|
|Phone:||03 5485 5801|
|Fax:||03 5485 5833|
Speech Pathology services are available to assist people with communication difficulties such as speaking, language, fluency (stuttering), reading and voice. Speech Pathologists also assist people with difficulties swallowing food and drink safely.
Our Speech Pathologists assist the following:
- a child who is not yet attending school (with support to parent/carer and others)
- a participant of the NDIS
- an adult living in the Echuca/Moama community
- an inpatient of Echuca Regional Health
- living in Glanville Village (aged care)
- in a rehabilitation program at Echuca Regional Health (such as Inpatient Rehabilitation Transition Care Program or Community Rehabilitation)
Echuca Regional Health have a team of six Speech Pathologists working together with other allied health services to provide the best possible care. Please call to discuss a referral to Speech Pathology. For many services we offer, a written referral is not required.
$15.70 per consultation
$10.20 per consultation for holders of a Health Care Card or under 18
Departments and Services Outpatient Services and ERH at Home Speech Pathology