|Hours:||8.00am – 5:00pm Monday to Friday|
|Location:||The Hopwood Centre, Leichardt St, Echuca|
|Phone:||03 5485 5801 or NDIS intake Phone: 03 5485 5897|
|Fax:||03 5485 5833 or email email@example.com|
About the Service
Echuca Regional Health is a registered NDIS provider.
Our specialist team of NDIS professionals includes:
- Allied Health Assistants
- Community Nurses
- Early Childhood Early Intervention/ Key Workers
- Occupational Therapists
- Speech Pathologists
Our team work together liaising regularly with Support Coordinators, Local Area Coordinators, carers and support workers to ensure the best possible outcome.
We can help with:
- Assistive Technology – equipment trials, applications and equipment setup such as wheelchairs, mobility aids and assistive devices.
- Communication & Literacy
- Community Nursing
- Complex Bowel and Urinary Catheter care
- Dietary support and Enteral Feeding Management
- Gym and pool programs
- Home modifications
- Increasing community participation
- Mobility and strength, Balance and coordination
- Sensory processing
- Subcutaneous injections and Complex wound care
- Training Carers/ Support workers
- And Much more!
Services are provided
- At daycare, kindergarten, school or adult day placements.
- At home or in the community
- On site at Echuca Regional Health
Where do I Start?
- Call and talk to our NDIS Intake Worker
Phone: 03 5485 5801
- Complete NDIS Referral Form and email to firstname.lastname@example.org, fax to 03 5485 5833 or drop it into the Hopwood Centre.
Fees are in accordance with the current NDIS Price Guide.
Echuca Regional Health NDIS Brochure
NDIS and your privacy – What do you know about the privacy of your information?
NDIS Service Agreement Description – What is a Service Agreement?
Your Rights – What do you know about your rights?
NDIS and reporting an incident – What happens when there is an incident?
Departments and Services Outpatient Services and ERH at Home NDIS