|Hours:||8.00am – 5:00pm Monday to Friday|
|Location:||The Hopwood Centre, Leichardt St, Echuca|
|Phone:||03 5485 5801 or NDIS intake Phone: 03 5485 5897|
|Fax:||03 5485 5833 or email firstname.lastname@example.org|
Echuca Regional Health is a registered NDIS provider.
Our specialist team of NDIS professionals includes:
- Allied Health Assistants
- Community Nurses
- Early Childhood Early Intervention/ Key Workers
- Occupational Therapists
- Speech Pathologists
Our team work together liaising regularly with Support Coordinators, Local Area Coordinators, carers and support workers to ensure the best possible outcome.
We can help with:
- Assistive Technology – equipment trials, applications and equipment setup such as wheelchairs, mobility aids and assistive devices.
- Communication & Literacy
- Community Nursing
- Complex Bowel and Urinary Catheter care
- Dietary support and Enteral Feeding Management
- Gym and pool programs
- Home modifications
- Increasing community participation
- Mobility and strength, Balance and coordination
- Sensory processing
- Subcutaneous injections and Complex wound care
- Training Carers/ Support workers
- And Much more!
- At daycare, kindergarten, school or adult day placements.
- At home or in the community
- On site at Echuca Regional Health
Fees are in accordance with the current NDIS Price Guide.
Departments and Services Outpatient Services and ERH at Home NDIS