ERH COVID Vaccination Clinic
Echuca South Primary School (entrance via South St, Echuca).
For vaccination session times please see links below.
Location: Echuca South Primary School (entrance via South St, Echuca).
Off street parking available
Updated ERH COVID Vaccination Clinic information:
Tuesdays 3PM – 6PM Adults (12 years and over) and Paediatrics
and Thursdays 9AM – 12PM Adults only
ERH are NOT offering the Moderna vaccine. Community members wanting the Moderna vaccine can visit the Vaccine providers in Central Victoria website for locations offering this vaccine.
We prefer bookings for Pfizer but walk ins during clinic times are accepted for both Pfizer and AstraZeneca.
Pfizer Vaccination Information
To book for the Pfizer vaccine appointment for 12 years and older please click here
To book for the Pfizer vaccine appointment for 5-11 year old’s please click here
AstraZeneca Vaccination Information
AstraZeneca is available via walk in during clinic times- Tuesday 3pm – 6pm and Thursday 9am – 12pm
Covid-19 ‘winter dose’
Eligible people can receive their winter dose 3 months after receiving their third dose (booster) or after having COVID-19 if infection has occurred since the person’s third dose:
Winter dose is now available to:
- adults aged 50 years and above
- adults aged 30 and above now have the option to receive a winter dose of a COVID-19 vaccine.
In addition to the above, winter dose is also available to:
- people aged 16 years and above who are severely immunocompromised
- residents of aged care or disability care facilities
- Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people aged 50 years and above
- people aged 16 years and above who have a medical condition that increases the risk of severe COVID-19 illness
- people aged 16 years and above who have disabilities with significant, complex, or multiple health issues, which increase the risk of poor outcomes from COVID-19 infection
More information is available via Get vaccinated | Coronavirus Victoria