8.00am – 4.30pm Monday to Friday
Location: 1st Floor Lumeah Building, entrance via Leichardt St
Phone the Chemotherapy Unit on 03 5485 5229 or the Nurse Unit Manager outside these times on 03 5485 5225
- Our four chair Chemotherapy Unit is bright, modern and comfortable. We offer chemotherapy treatment to people living in the Echuca/Moama community and surrounding areas. Our nursing staff are qualified chemotherapy nurses who are able to deliver a wide variety of treatments.
- A weekly specialist Medical Oncologist and Haematology clinic is held at Echuca Regional Health for new and review outpatient consultations.
- The Visiting Medical Oncologists and Haematologist oversee the care provided in the Chemotherapy Unit.
- Medical Oncology referrals are to be directed to the Echuca Regional Health Specialist Consulting Suites for Dr Say Ng or Dr Rob Blum Ph 03 54855864 Fax 54855885.
- Referrals are triaged by the Medical Oncologist and patient appointments made accordingly.
- Haematology referrals are to be directed to Dr Ali Bazargan, Melbourne Blood Group- Ph. 96548906 Fax 96548909.
- Contact the Nurse Unit Manager on 03 5485 5225 or Chemotherapy Unit on 03 5485 5229.
- There is no charge to public clients.
- Clients may elect to use their private health insurance – please enquire for further information on our “no gaps” policy.